Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Physics and Applied Calc. Grinds

• 13-06-2017 11:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Does anybody know, or give grinds in Physics and Applied Calc in Waterford?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 atmanzephyr

Hi there,

Does anybody know, or give grinds in Physics and Applied Calc in Waterford?

Any help would be appreciated.

Is that in regards to that aul "Internet Of Things" course?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Is that in regards to that aul "Internet Of Things" course?

That would be the one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 atmanzephyr

That would be the one.

Ah, might be doing that next year, not sure if I can help, I know Isaac Newton came up with calculus to prove the effects of gravity caused planets to move around the sun in an eclipse, most of classical physics was his domain also, he pretty much set the foundation for it, think you'll be hard pressed to find grinds but I would highly recommend getting yourself leaving certificate Maths and Physics books, I know I'm going to be studying them soon to help with next year, might be irrelevant if it's advanced though. How was the course in general anyways?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Ah, might be doing that next year, not sure if I can help, I know Isaac Newton came up with calculus to prove the effects of gravity caused planets to move around the sun in an eclipse, most of classical physics was his domain also, he pretty much set the foundation for it, think you'll be hard pressed to find grinds but I would highly recommend getting yourself leaving certificate Maths and Physics books, I know I'm going to be studying them soon to help with next year, might be irrelevant if it's advanced though. How was the course in general anyways?

Course is very good, interesting and in semester 2 you get the freedom of showcasing your own "smart" device. It's up to you what you want to build and you have plenty of resources, raspberry pi, arduino etc.. It overlaps with Applied Computing and a lot of the modules are shared, only in semester 2 you do the project module and physics 2 which Applied don't. If you have any interest in computing and electronics, you will enjoy it.

Advertisement