Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft

Options
  • 13-06-2017 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello, I recently applied for a temporary overdraft. Got a phone call on Friday to check the details. He didn't say it was approved yet but it should be looking at my account history, etc. He said to keep an eye on my account as it would be credited to my account.
    When do I find out if it had been approved? Sync if it has, how long does it take to be applied to my account? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Quaso wrote: »
    Hello, I recently applied for a temporary overdraft. Got a phone call on Friday to check the details. He didn't say it was approved yet but it should be looking at my account history, etc. He said to keep an eye on my account as it would be credited to my account.
    When do I find out if it had been approved? Sync if it has, how long does it take to be applied to my account? Thanks
    Good Afternoon Quaso, 

I've just replied to your query on your original post here

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement