Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT249 offer accepted

Options
  • 13-06-2017 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I just accepted a place on DT249. I was hoping to get talking to some current students and/or alumni to get a good feel for the course before accepting, but willing to risk the €100 deposit! From reading old threads, I can see that a lot of people wished it was more technical - has it changed much since then? Is it actually a useful degree?? :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭strokeslover

shellz wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I just accepted a place on DT249. I was hoping to get talking to some current students and/or alumni to get a good feel for the course before accepting, but willing to risk the €100 deposit! From reading old threads, I can see that a lot of people wished it was more technical - has it changed much since then? Is it actually a useful degree?? :eek:

Fair play, are you still committing to doing the course?
    I've been accepted, but like yourself was looking for more info from current/past students. It is a lot of commitment and money(almost 3k a year), so was looking for more opinions to convince myself it is worthwhile !

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭shellz

Fair play, are you still committing to doing the course?
    I've been accepted, but like yourself was looking for more info from current/past students. It is a lot of commitment and money(almost 3k a year), so was looking for more opinions to convince myself it is worthwhile !

So did you go for it? I'm registered and enrolled on webcourses. Are we classmates now?? :D

Advertisement