Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees for mortgage account holders

Options
  • 13-06-2017 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Hi,

I thinking of moving to BOI and wondering are there Fees for mortgage account holders?

I'm with AIB at the moment and they dont charge any fees on current account or debit card if you have a mortgage, wanting to know if its the same with BOI?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning paddyjoe183, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

While normal fees will apply to personal bank accounts for mortgage account holders, when switching your mortgage to BOI you'll receive 2% Cashback when you draw down your new Mortgage. If you have a Bank of Ireland current account, you can avail of the additional Cashback Plus offer where you'll receive an extra 1% of your mortgage back after 5 years. 

You can find more information on the benefits of switching to Bank of Ireland here. If you'd like us to arrange a call for you to discuss this just send me a private message with your name and contact number and I'll be happy to arrange this for you. 

Thank you, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement