Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Villiers

• 13-06-2017 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Is there a bus which runs from the city centre to Villiers school?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Crea wrote: »
    Is there a bus which runs from the city centre to Villiers school?

No. The closest a bus will bring you is to Union Cross at the intersection of the Ennis and Shelbourne Road. It's s walkable distance to town though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Ok. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭Jofspring

You could get the bus as far as the Ardhu Bar or even Centra on the Ennis Road and be much closer. Still about a 5 to 10 minute walk though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

That's the Shannon Airport bus...I'm sure they'd prob charge a lot more than city buses to drop you on the Ennis Road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭Jofspring

That's the Shannon Airport bus...I'm sure they'd prob charge a lot more than city buses to drop you on the Ennis Road.

It doubles up as the bus serving the Ennis Road. Its the only one for NCR, Ashbrook, Caherdavin Lawn, Coonagh, Ferndale and Lower Meelick. As far as I know there is a different tarriff to get dropped off on the Ennis Road.

• Advertisement
Advertisement