Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you wearing to Pride?

• 13-06-2017 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

I live for what I see during the Parade tbh :pac:
    The dramatic colourful clothes, the glittered beards and the lack of actual clothes :pac:

What are people wearing to Pride?

I was thinking of wearing all black and a rainbow bandanna but I'm not too sure. I was also thinking of wearing my Ariana Grande Dangerous Woman tour jumper in Pink. I'm still deciding and would love to hear what you all are wearing if you are out for the day. :)

giphy.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭koumi

Ariana Grande

jk/

Won't be going I don't think but if I was I'd probably be wearing my fatpants and muscle vest combination. (and a dog with a rainbow leash/collar) I'll get my oversized coat. (most likely a parka of some sort)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,465 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Ariana Grande

koumi wrote: »
    Ariana Grande

jk/

Won't be going I don't think but if I was I'd probably be wearing my fatpants and muscle vest combination. (and a dog with a rainbow leash/collar) I'll get my oversized coat. (most likely a parka of some sort)

Aw why aren't you going? :)
    A dog with a rainbow collar sounds adorable
    :pac:
    AllForIt wrote: »
    Nothing

Be free hunty :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭koumi

Aw why aren't you going? :)
    A dog with a rainbow collar sounds adorable

I've only ever done one pride and it was my local one, I did bring the doggo but her leash was pink, because I'm classy like that. Doubt I'll have the funds to get to Dublin this year but hope ye have a good one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Mr.Frame

Wont be going . The current route for the parade is pointless

• Advertisement
Advertisement