Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitored alarm

Options
  • 13-06-2017 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

A quick one lads,I'm looking to get in a monitored alarm the house is wired for the alarm but no sensers and main control unit in yet.Anyone any idea what sort of money Id be looking at??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭PSXDupe

It all depends on alarm make & model, number of sensors, types of sensors, monitored landline or GSM.

Whereabout are you based, I have the number of an alarm company who put mine in, monitored over GSM, safes alarmed the whole lot.

tikkamark wrote: »
    A quick one lads,I'm looking to get in a monitored alarm the house is wired for the alarm but no sensers and main control unit in yet.Anyone any idea what sort of money Id be looking at??

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭tikkamark

PSXDupe wrote: »
    It all depends on alarm make & model, number of sensors, types of sensors, monitored landline or GSM.

Whereabout are you based, I have the number of an alarm company who put mine in, monitored over GSM, safes alarmed the whole lot.

I'm in Meath

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Ziggieire

i had 2 ir sensors one camera ir and 2 contact sensors GSM full monitoring. install was 300 and 28/mo

Advertisement