Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal trainer in Dundalk

Options
  • 13-06-2017 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Has anyone used a personal trainer in Dundalk? Looking for someone as reasonably priced as possible (who is actually qualified) who would also possibly do up meal plans etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Have no experience of using a personal trainer but those i know that have highly recommend this guy:
    http://www.lifegym.ie/about/

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Snookercues

TBH, I wouldn't be rushing to Life Gym.

Try Darren in Oak Gym - i have seen first hand amazing results and at a fraction of the price of above.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HairyCabbage

Is that for one-to-one sessions? Any idea of price?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Try Darren in Oak Gym - i have seen first hand amazing results and at a fraction of the price of above.

You obvs dont like someone involved in Life Gym!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

You obvs dont like someone involved in Life Gym!

It would be handy for you. Just up from your Yellow Doors !!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

macadam wrote: »
    It would be handy for you. Just up from your Yellow Doors !!

Well if you wanna argue that they are not there, work away!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Well if you wanna argue that they are not there, work away!

Wouldnt have a clue so cant argue with you dont even know if theres a yellow door on that street.

What is the OP looking for here? A dedicated personal trainer who is client focused or just a gym buddy? There is a difference between the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HairyCabbage

What is the OP looking for here? A dedicated personal trainer who is client focused or just a gym buddy? There is a difference between the two.

Think I clarified pretty well, I want a personal trainer! Someone who is one-to-one as I have some very mild coordination issues (which I will discuss with pt, not here) which I feel would stop me from getting the most out of group sessions.

To the lads who seem to have some beef above, move it along please, I'm just looking for opinions on PTs in Dundalk from personal customer experience!

Threw you a good recommend in my earlier post then i reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

Is that fraction of the price included in the amount you have to pay for the clenbuterol?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

You don't need clen when you go keto.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

Duff wrote: »
    You don't need clen when you go keto.

Which is nigh on impossible to achieve...... all them before and after photos, on 8 week programmes, come on ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Barnavave

When it comes to personal training you really do get what you pay for. Aaron Rodgers has been involved in the game for most of his life, it's in his genes. He has worked with the Louth senior team in the past and has been involved with some of the top teams in the county. I certainly wouldn't look anywhere else.
    There are no quick fixes with Aaron or indeed Mickey.

Advertisement