Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Donald Trump Presidency discussion thread II

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

The collusion is irrelevent really. It's Trumps obstruction of the investigation that will be what he could face impeachment for.

This. I'm not sure where people are getting the idea he'll be impeached for collusion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,767 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

He won't get impeached for that either as it never happened. CNN knew the story was bollocks, pretty much like most of these stories. I know in a years time nothing will have changed as they don't have anything on him. You can't barrage the Donald.

How do you mean CNN knew it was bollocks. All I can find is that CNN have said that it didn't pass through the required editorial controls.

What other stories?

Never happened? What do you base this on. Comey has testified, under oath, that Trump asked him to see if the investigation could be dropped. None of his evidence has been refuted by either Trump or the WH. In fact Trump has acknowledged that his 'Tapes' tweet forced Comey to tell the truth. At the very least this is open to interpretation. How can you possibly state with certainly that obstruction didn't happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭BabyCheeses

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Where did I say impeached and where did I limit it to just Russia collusion?

CNN have been found to be running a false news story. They have held their hands up and admitted the error. And those that were involved have 'resigned'.

The person implicated in the story has accepted the apology and said it was time to move on.

It took Fox News how long to admit the Seth Rich conspiracy stories were false?
    It took Trump how long to admit he had no evidence of Obama wiretapping him? Or of having no tapes on Comey?

What CNN did was wrong but for anyone to claim it paints them in any worse light than the others is not looking at the facts.

In a fast moving media world mistakes are going to be made. It is how they are dealt with that shows the character.

You seem to be implying that one news story found to be fake invalidates the entire organisation. So I assume that you discount anything Trump or the WH says, and Fox news, Alex Jones, Hannity etc are all off limits as well

And by using this logic they are using fake news as a source. Just shows they don't actually care about fake news, just news that they don't like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

He won't get impeached for that either as it never happened. CNN knew the story was bollocks, pretty much like most of these stories. I know in a years time nothing will have changed as they don't have anything on him. You can't barrage the Donald.

How do you mean CNN knew it was bollocks.  All I can find is that CNN have said that it didn't pass through the required editorial controls.

What other stories?

Never happened?  What do you base this on.  Comey has testified, under oath, that Trump asked him to see if the investigation could be dropped.  None of his evidence has been refuted by either Trump or the WH.  In fact Trump has acknowledged that his 'Tapes' tweet forced Comey to tell the truth.  At the very least this is open to interpretation.  How can you possibly state with certainly that obstruction didn't happen
    No evidence has been presented to show me he tried to obstruct justice. Until that time comes I will consider Trump innocent and let him get on with making America a safer place.

No evidence has been presented to show me he tried to obstruct justice. Until that time comes I will consider Trump innocent and let him get on with making America a safer place.

Well thats fair enough, but a long way from saying he didn't do it. WHich is what you claimed.
    He won't get impeached for that either as it never happened.

And since you seem so wedded to the idea of evidence, what evidence do you have that CNN knew the story to be false and ran with it anyway?

AS I said, the only thing to come out, so far, is their claim that the required editorial controls were not adhered to. Hence why the journalists involved have 'resigned' as they didn't comply with the rules.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭Count Dooku

Even CNN staff openly admits that whole Trump Russia story has been made for selling to frustrated Democrats in order to improve ratings
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/879713415111077889

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,808 ✭✭✭✭Water John

The sad part about genuine republicans that voted for Trump is that they have been sold the pup that lowering health cover will save the state money to pay down the national debt.
    We all know Trump et al will use it to give tax cuts to the rich.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/27/republican-healthcare-bill-west-virginia-trump-country

To my mind, this is criminal and a crime against humanity. People will suffer needlessly and die younger. It's abhorrent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Even CNN staff openly admits that whole Trump Russia story has been made for selling to frustrated Democrats in order to improve ratings
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/879713415111077889

I'll take a look at this later but can you please confirm to me that this video isn't from a person known for making dishonest videos or having to pay legal settlements due to the dishonest content of said videos.

I'm no fan of CNN but I'd rather not watch videos created by known liars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Yeah but then again the other day you also said Jeff Sessions is innocent of what he has already admitted to, so...

I'll take a look at this later but can you please confirm to me that this video isn't from a person known for making dishonest videos or having to pay legal settlements due to the dishonest content of said videos.

I'll save you the hassle, it's the Project Veritas Twitter account. :pac:

• Advertisement

I'll save you the hassle, it's Tucker Carlson's Daily Caller (currently having a go at everyone not named Trump over donations while defending Trump's refusal to show taxes or donations) via the Project Veritas Twitter account. We just need it retweeted from Alex Jones and we've got the trifecta. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Billy86 wrote: »

I'll save you the hassle, it's Tucker Carlson's Daily Caller (currently having a go at everyone not named Trump over donations while defending Trump's refusal to show taxes or donations) via the Project Veritas Twitter account. We just need it retweeted from Alex Jones and we've got the trifecta. :pac:
    The story was bollocks though and CNN should not have ran with it. The video is also interesting as he says it is mostly all bollocks by CNN.

The story was bollocks though and CNN should not have ran with it. The video is also interesting as he says it is mostly all bollocks by CNN.

I think you might have responded to the wrong person.

While you're here, which media sources do you primarily use and do you think they're fake news? Don't worry, I promise not to go find out where they got things wrong or mention what they did about it when their wrongness was pointed out to them.

Billy86 wrote: »

Really? I hope you're not trying to suggest that this video is from a dishonest person. Next you'll be telling me that the author paid out $100,000 in a settlement after putting together another dishonest video. Or something like that.

I'm speechless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Trumpcare Senate Bill vote delayed. https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/879758354574442496

Nothing till next week or whenever the 4th of July recess ends. Just delaying the inevitable, the votes against it are mostly because it doesn't go far enough. Ugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

The big issue this week is the trumpcare bill which the republicans in the senate want passed this week.

I listened to senator king from maine this morning describe how approximately 60% of nursing home residents in his state are there with medicaid funding so they will be turned out presumably.
    And its not like costs for those who remain are going to go down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭BabyCheeses

CNN have already said that the story should have been checked and the journalists responsible are now no longer working for them. How many "journalists" have left veritas for faking videos?

Susan Collins (R) also from Maine very much against repeal of Medicaid. Asks that both parties come together on improving present situation.

Now going out till after 4th July. Temporary win. Remember the House came back and passed.

Really? I hope you're not trying to suggest that this video is from a dishonest person. Next you'll be telling me that the author paid out $100,000 in a settlement after putting together another dishonest video. Or something like that.

I'm speechless.
    Seriously?
    ACORN settlement was over an invasion of privacy, nothing to do with doctoring videos or publishing obvious lies like CNN, WaPo or NYT always do to improve falling ratings
    IMHO from now on CNN cannot be considered as reputable media anymore

• Advertisement

Your opinion isn't humble, simply wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,381 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Seriously?
    ACORN settlement was over an invasion of privacy, nothing to do with doctoring videos or publishing obvious lies like CNN, WaPo or NYT always do to improve falling ratings

Au contraire, Rodney. In the eyes of intelligent and unbiased people, their handling of the issue enhances their reputation.

Seriously?

2 things.

Did Project Veritas doctor videos? I wasn't aware of that. It's starting to sound like these guys are a bit dodgy. I'm just a bit surprised that Trumpers would promote dishonest videos.

Second thing; Are the "ratings" of these organisations failing in some way? I didn't know that. Почему ты лжешь?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Project Veritas is not trustworthy at all..

http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/18/project-veritas-election-videos/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

@Hank and other US posters here, I came across this story by Jonathan Spicer on the Fed in today's irish Independent newspaper. It doesn't give any link to any other media sources so it may be the sole work of an "Indo" reporter. I was wondering what you think of the way it described info movement between different Govt Depts and agencies is correct, esp in regard to the foreign banks business dealings it's said to monitor.... Edit, the image I added below is part of the Indo story.

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjf8qim8d7UAhWPHsAKHSdoDdgQFgglMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.ie%2Fbusiness%2Fworld%2Ffederal-reserve-flows-let-us-spooks-monitor-foreign-nations-35867656.html&usg=AFQjCNHu_1s2hErnnQXWpUnIO8t9VS_RwQ

Well it's Reuters, so very reputable.

It's worrysome, when the lawyer you pick, has his own money worries to be troubled about, should the IRS come calling, Which they now undoubtedly will.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/27/trump-lawyer-jay-sekulow-donations

Great bit of real journalism.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Ipse dixit

Water John wrote: »

It's worrysome, when the lawyer you pick, has his own money worries to be troubled about, should the IRS come calling, Which they now undoubtedly will.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/27/trump-lawyer-jay-sekulow-donations

Indeed, he's certainly made a lot of poor choices as to whom he aligns himself with. This is America's reward for years of turning their back on the electorate.

Another populist could easily sweep up the Trump vote should he completely capitulate.

Stranger than strange. There was a short clip on BBC 2 Newsnight about a system used by a Co called SCL to estimate how people would act using marketing data. SCL has been around for a good few years now. The tale is almost worth being called conspiratorial.

The link with this thread is that the system was used by Ted Cruz's campaign and was discarded. One of his election team interviewed on newsnight described it as bull****. It seems personal data is part of the data used by SCL. An affiliate of SCL is Cambridge Analytica. It seems that the Brexiteers at LEAVE.EU used it to work out their strategy.

Enter Nigel Farage and the person behind Cambridge Analytica, Robert Mercer who just happens to be a big cash supporter of the Donald J Trump election campaign. Enter Steve Bannon, who sat on the CA board along with his job at Breitbart. After Ted Cruz dropped CA from his campaign, Ben Carson apparently used it as well.

I didn't see any mention of Don's campaign using the system so maybe it's not a coincidence that he won.

The link below is to The Guardian....

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjC07K5hN_UAhUIJMAKHUV7CRIQFgglMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fpolitics%2F2017%2Fmar%2F04%2Fnigel-oakes-cambridge-analytica-what-role-brexit-trump&usg=AFQjCNFDKVKTgXirKq7zKsxVKlhUp2lfgQ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Seriously?

CNN viewership was up 77% last year http://deadline.com/2016/12/cable-rankings-network-ratings-fox-cnn-msnbc-1201873996/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

aloyisious wrote: »
    Stranger than strange. There was a short clip on BBC 2 Newsnight about a system used by a Co called SCL to estimate how people would act using marketing data. SCL has been around for a good few years now. The tale is almost worth being called conspiratorial.

The link with this thread is that the system was used by Ted Cruz's campaign and was discarded. One of his election team interviewed on newsnight described it as bull****. It seems personal data is part of the data used by SCL. An affiliate of SCL is Cambridge Analytica. It seems that the Brexiteers at LEAVE.EU used it to work out their strategy.

Enter Nigel Farage and the person behind Cambridge Analytica, Robert Mercer who just happens to be a big cash supporter of the Donald J Trump election campaign. Enter Steve Bannon, who sat on the CA board along with his job at Breitbart. After Ted Cruz dropped CA from his campaign, Ben Carson apparently used it as well.

I didn't see any mention of Don's campaign using the system so maybe it's not a coincidence that he won.

The link below is to The Guardian....

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjC07K5hN_UAhUIJMAKHUV7CRIQFgglMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fpolitics%2F2017%2Fmar%2F04%2Fnigel-oakes-cambridge-analytica-what-role-brexit-trump&usg=AFQjCNFDKVKTgXirKq7zKsxVKlhUp2lfgQ

This sort of marketing data stuff comes up alot in some Adam Curtis documentaries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,721 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

CNN has protocols that require fact-checking, verification and editorial review before a story is put to air, and fires journalists who do not comply, and this means you can't consider them as "reputable media"?

Trumpish logic at work, people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

McCabe under investigation now too.

http://circa.com/politics/accountability/fbi-chief-mccabe-key-figure-in-russia-probe-under-investigation-for-possible-hatch-act-v

"The Office of U.S. Special Counsel, the government’s main whistleblower agency, is investigating whether FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s activities supporting his wife Jill’s Democratic campaign for Virginia state senate in 2015 violated the Hatch Act’s prohibition against FBI agents campaigning in partisan races.

At the time of the meeting, published reports indicate agents in the Washington field office were involved in both a probe of McAuliffe and of the governor’s close friend, Hillary Clinton’s and her private email account.

The meeting led to McAuliffe supporting Jill McCabe’s candidacy and ultimately sending her $700,000 in support, McAuliffe aides said."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Water John wrote: »

Sekulow is a dodgy character at best. He's a tinfoil hatter, and a regular guest star on the entertainer (not journalist) Hannity hate-fest: https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/06/27/trump-lawyer-and-hannity-regular-jay-sekulow-regularly-pushes-false-claims-and-conspiracies/217013

Media matters, a propaganda and smear arm led by rabid Partisan activist David Brock, who claims every Clinton scandal is a right wing conspiracy. His tin foil hat is thicker than most.

One journalist most here can appreciate I think ( ? ) is Glenn Greenwald. He wrote a great piece on the abundance of misinformation relating to the media and the latest trouble cnn find themselves in.

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/27/cnn-journalists-resign-latest-example-of-media-recklessness-on-the-russia-threat/?comments=1#comments

rossie1977 wrote: »
    With massive decline in November and December
    CNN has seen its ratings fall 19 percent from 946,000 to 765,000. MSNBC dropped even more – 32 percent – from 825,000 to 559,000
    http://www.ajc.com/entertainment/cnn-falls-sharply-ratings-after-election-fox-news-grows/mdLXrO631af13YdPGR1KPI/
    Blaming Putin for everything was only choice to get some boost from frustrated liberals, who afraid to admit that their religionideology failed

Peregrinus wrote: »
    CNN has protocols that require fact-checking, verification and editorial review before a story is put to air, and fires journalists who do not comply, and this means you can't consider them as "reputable media"?

Trumpish logic at work, people.
    Really?
    Mike Cernovich did a good video about CNN lies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,721 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

Read your own cite, Count Dooku. CNN and MSNBC rose more than Fox during the election, and fell more than Fox after the election. The lesson is that when people are watching more television in order to get election coverage, they look to MSNBC and CNN rather than Fox. Fox is the largest cable news network, but also the one that attracts the fewest extra viewers during times of high news interest. Consideration of why this might be so is left as an exercise for the student.

This is great for MSNBC and CNN, who can charge more for their ads during the election period. But, sadly for them, the effect doesn't last.

Quite a staggering attack by Sanders and the WH on CNN at the daily press briefing. She was pulled up on it by one (1!) reporter in the room. The rest just sat there and then moved on to asking inane questions about does the president think the healthcare is mean etc.

I thought the most worrying line was
    There's a video in circulation now, whether it is accurate or not I don't know, but I would encourage everybody in this room and frankly everybody across the country to take a look at it. I think if it is accurate it is a disgrace.
    (The bolded bit is mine).

So in a rant about fake news, the WH Press Sec puts out a piece of information, the authenticity of which she doesn't know, as the basis for her rant! First off, the sheer hypocrisy of the WH and Trump supporters is mindboggling. Second, the press pack are a disgrace to their profession. This is not the first time that the WH has used the vehicle of the press briefing as a soapbox to continue a personal agenda against the press. For the rest of the press (except that the one man that had some guts) to simply sit there and accept such an unwarranted attack is cowardice.

I assume, since those that are so against CNN, that if any part of the video is found to be inaccurate that Sanders and Trump will issue an apology and Sanders will immediately resign.

I mean, that the rules now isn't it.

Regardless of what lies they've told, it's impossible to argue they don't have an agenda, that agenda is focus on what makes them money. I think it's more to do with the general tone for a network that claims to be impartial. Harvard studies show 93% of their coverage is negative in tone. Other studies show guests are 5 to 1 against conservatives. Nothing makes it more obvious than putting off coverage of the Manchester attacks in favour in linking Trump to Russia.

I agree totally with with the above poster after making up for losses after the election, it's the same reason why all the late night comedians have turned into Political activists, the sames ones who begged Trump to run while snottily mocking his chances to win. Fox called the election while other networks were still trying to make out it wasn't over - laughable in hindsight but just another example of how money rules integrity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,114 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Media matters, a propaganda and smear arm led by rabid Partisan activist David Brock, who claims every Clinton scandal is a right wing conspiracy. His tin foil hat is thicker than most.

Irony,

Youve been going on about every media organisation that doesnt hold Trump near and dear to their heart as a conspiracy.

Irony is ..

• Advertisement

listermint wrote: »
    Irony,

Youve been going on about every media organisation that doesnt hold Trump near and dear to their heart as a conspiracy.

Irony is ..

That's not what I've been saying, but twist and weave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,068 ✭✭✭Christy42

Quite a staggering attack by Sanders and the WH on CNN at the daily press briefing. She was pulled up on it by one (1!) reporter in the room. The rest just sat there and then moved on to asking inane questions about does the president think the healthcare is mean etc.

I thought the most worrying line was

(The bolded bit is mine).

So in a rant about fake news, the WH Press Sec puts out a piece of information, the authenticity of which she doesn't know, as the basis for her rant! First off, the sheer hypocrisy of the WH and Trump supporters is mindboggling. Second, the press pack are a disgrace to their profession. This is not the first time that the WH has used the vehicle of the press briefing as a soapbox to continue a personal agenda against the press. For the rest of the press (except that the one man that had some guts) to simply sit there and accept such an unwarranted attack is cowardice.

I assume, since those that are so against CNN, that if any part of the video is found to be inaccurate that Sanders and Trump will issue an apology and Sanders will immediately resign.

I mean, that the rules now isn't it.

And of course still give out about it after they apologise for the error. That is the bar they have set. Somehow I don't see it being followed.

The next healthcare failure came at the wrong time for Trump. It stops him pushing the not a loss in the supreme Court as much. Wonder if they will get it through but it highlights the incompetence of the Republicans. They had close to a decade to figure this out and are now going on the fly.

It also highlights Obama's achievements. Sure his bill was not perfect. However we are now at the point where the vast majority of Republicans realise they can't get rid of it. Think how far Obama shifted opinion on this matter to get to that point. Republicans fought tooth and nail to stop this and now they can't even think of getting of getting back to where they were and wanted 8 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Really?
    Mike Cernovich did a good video about CNN lies

Lie #1 being that Pizzagate isn't real, right?
    Pelley: [You said] "Clinton’s inner circle includes child traffickers pedophiles, and now members of a sex cult." There's no evidence of that.
    Cernovich: Well, Lauren Silsby, Hillary Clinton, and her are the inner circle together. Lauren Silsby was arrested in Haiti trying to leave the country with 33 children. Lauren Silsby and her crew were. Hillary Clinton intervened personally and that, right? So that is 100% true. I don't see Donald Trump intervening on behalf of child traffickers. Like Lauren Silsby. So that is true. It does include that inner circle. Dennis Hastert, Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein good friends. Jeffrey Epstein is a lifetime registered sex offender. He was convicted of trafficking women who are underage. Great fiend of Bill Clinton. Great friend to Hillary Clinton. So that is part of her inner circle, so that is indeed a true statement.

[....]

Pelley: These news stories are fakes.

Cernovich: They're definitely not fake.

Pelley: They're lies.

Cernovich: There are not lie at all. 100% true.

...and that the evil feminazis are ruining sex.
    The hotter the sex, the more closely it resembles rape.
    Condoms destroy pair bonding. When you raw dog and share your "super serum," (semen) she won't want anything else. "Super serum" is what you give to women to make Captain America babies[sic]. Most addictive drug on market.

Semen is a man's life force. If she cheats[,] this means your life force is week[sic], needs rebuilt [sic]. When you have super serum, they never leave.
    Mastubation [sic] and porn are tools of cultural Marxists. Mastubation [sic] is the opiate of the masses.

What he wrote about the child trafficker in that interview isn't untrue.

Here's Silby's children foundation soliciting donations.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741

Huma Abedin informing Clinton about her arrest.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772

The Clinton's stepped in on her behalf.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/clinton-brokers-deal-over-haiti-orphan-abductions-v63ld395r7b

"A DIPLOMATIC deal over the 10 American missionaries jailed in Haiti on child abduction charges may lead to the release this week of all except the group's leader, Laura Silsby, according to legal sources in Port-au-Prince.

The intervention of Bill Clinton, the former president, who is co-ordinating relief efforts in Haiti, may accelerate the resolution of an affair that has embarrassed the US government, dismayed relief agencies and angered many Haitians who believe their plight is being exploited by unscrupulous foreigners."

Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the lolita express is common knowledge.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

"Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Really Interested

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/clinton-brokers-deal-over-haiti-orphan-abductions-v63ld395r7b

"A DIPLOMATIC deal over the 10 American missionaries jailed in Haiti on child abduction charges may lead to the release this week of all except the group's leader, Laura Silsby, according to legal sources in Port-au-Prince.

The intervention of Bill Clinton, the former president, who is co-ordinating relief efforts in Haiti, may accelerate the resolution of an affair that has embarrassed the US government, dismayed relief agencies and angered many Haitians who believe their plight is being exploited by unscrupulous foreigners."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

"Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com."

Funny you dont mention the current president is on the witness list http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-civil-case-witness-list-billionaire-paedophile-a7631891.html

Or that Trump has connections to Epstein, the http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the-friendship-between-trump-and-a-billionaire-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/

Funny one is a pervert but no talk about the other, if you going to peddle gossip at least spread the crap around.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3678556/details-about-donald-trump-and-bill-clinton-relationship-with-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-update/

Jeffrey Epstein is said to have made donations to both the Clinton and Trump campaigns, and both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump have flown on Epstein’s private jet to Epstein’s private island,

Funny you dont mention the current president is on the witness list http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-civil-case-witness-list-billionaire-paedophile-a7631891.html

Or that Trump has connections to Epstein, the http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the-friendship-between-trump-and-a-billionaire-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/

Funny one is a pervert but no talk about the other, if you going to peddle gossip at least spread the crap around.

As per usual I'm not the one who brought it up. The defence mechanisms and group think logic are getting predictable at this stage.

What I wrote is not gossip, it's fact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,068 ✭✭✭Christy42

http://www.inquisitr.com/3678556/details-about-donald-trump-and-bill-clinton-relationship-with-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-update/

Jeffrey Epstein is said to have made donations to both the Clinton and Trump campaigns, and both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump have flown on Epstein’s private jet to Epstein’s private island,

This is the Donald Trump thread and should therefore not have discussions about Trump.

The video that created this discussion was titled proof CNN is ISIS. I think we can say the probability of anything sensical coming out of it is slim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Really Interested

As per usual I'm not the one who brought it up. The defence mechanisms and group think logic are getting predictable at this stage.

What I wrote is not gossip, it's fact.

No the only thing predictable is your reaction is so ingrained in the Trump narrative you can not think outside the box, I suppose it comes from following the daily briefings!! what you wrote is gossip is there any EVIDENCE as trump supporters want in relation to any allegations about trump. If you going to play the game at least be fair.

Its funny when ever the Trump guys are under attack that they can not answer they react with But Clinton.

Should one read from the above that the Baptist Church in the US was part of a child-kidnapping ring for the purpose of solicitation, that a former President is "possibly" a person with knowledge of "possible" active paedophile in-flight activities on a private jet and that his wife is also linked to a paedophile ring by way of being the employer of a woman who happened to be married to an alleged paedophile, or is this all to be understood as more of the "fake news" mudslinging by unreliable media sources?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement