Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Application (online) but mobile number problem (UK CITIZEN)

Options
  • 14-06-2017 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there,

I'm trying to open an account (current account) i have passports proof of address evetything you need.

but as i'm trying to fill out details it won't let me add my uk number even if i try to add

00 or 44 or both 0044(number)  just gives me an error... so how can i get around this ?

Cheers
    Lith

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lith

Anyone? :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Lith wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm trying to open an account (current account) i have passports proof of address evetything you need.

but as i'm trying to fill out details it won't let me add my uk number even if i try to add

00 or 44 or both 0044(number)  just gives me an error... so how can i get around this ?

Cheers
    Lith
    Good Afternoon Lith, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

If the online application is not accepting the number you've entered you contact our account opening team directly and a representative will be happy to process this for you. For contact information of this team please see here

Thanks again, 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lith

Ok thanks, i'll phone/email them see how it goes.

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Lith wrote: »
    Ok thanks, i'll phone/email them see how it goes.

cheers
    You're more than welcome Lith, 

Thanks again for getting in touch. 

Elaine 

Advertisement