Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No bill in 9 weeks

Options
  • 14-06-2017 8:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey

Just a quick query, I have an account set up with ye for my new house. But yet to receive a bill. In all the moving I have misplaced my account number, but I have my meter number.

I just need to know if there is a bill due soon, as I thought bills are issued every 6-7 weeks. But I set my account up nearly 9 weeks ago

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi A_Sober_Paddy,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Bills are issued every second month, so there can be a gap of approximately nine weeks between them - therefore you should receive the most up-to-date bill soon.

We can certainly check whether the bill is pending release - just private message any of us reps the telephone number on the relevant Electric Ireland account, state that you are the account-holder and confirm your name, address and date of birth.

We will be able to assist you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Una

________

Advertisement