Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toto Vicar Street April 04th 2018

Options
  • 14-06-2017 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭

The band are back again in Vicar Street on the Trips around the Sun tour, I thought they may have played a bigger venue considering the last gig sold out. Maybe they will add a second night this time round, although they play Belfast Waterfront 07th April. Tickets on sale Tuesday 20th June 9am.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,603 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Saw them 2 years ago and they were brilliant.
    I'm gonna have to stop logging in here as I'll be broke with all the concerts I'm planning.

Cheers anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 JohnGonne1

Just logged onto TM at 10 to try and get tickets after brilliant gig 2 years ago - looks like it's only VIP packages - €210 per tic:eek:, and no tix for sale in TM outlets - anyone any idea what the story, have I missed the boat? - seems to be the same for Belfast (online anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,603 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

@Rednik-tickets go on sale next week?
    Can't find any information myself re: sale date.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

@Rednik-tickets go on sale next week?
    Can't find any information myself re: sale date.

As per post tickets on sale Tues 20th at 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

JohnGonne1 wrote: »
    Just logged onto TM at 10 to try and get tickets after brilliant gig 2 years ago - looks like it's only VIP packages - €210 per tic:eek:, and no tix for sale in TM outlets - anyone any idea what the story, have I missed the boat? - seems to be the same for Belfast (online anyway)

Ticketmaster just didn't get around to loading the event on their page as it was still a few days off sale. They loaded the VIP events straight away as those tickets were listed for an immediate on sale time.

Standard ticket event listing is up now, €54.65 a ticket.

• Advertisement

Tickets on sale now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 camanstar

Tickets sorted... Thanks for heads up. I also have to stop logging in here.... costing me a fortune 😀

Second night added, now playing 05th April too. Tickets on sale Monday 10th July.

Super first night last night, anyone going tonight is in for a treat. Luke was on fire and probably the best playing from him I have ever seen. Lenny is incredible and Shem Von Schroeck is a great addition to the band.

41212483932_7a6b7c13d5_z.jpg

41212470352_5014310790_z.jpg

39446940850_d09af44f69_z.jpg

41256059881_0cc7121edf_z.jpg

40360062395_c5bd642419_z.jpg

27382496238_2095392ddb_z.jpg

40360046815_4162298291_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Shred

I went Thursday and they were absolutely flawless. Superb show all round and as mentioned the new bass player is top notch, his vocals were incredible.
    However, as someone who idolises Jeff (in particular) and Simon, the only thing for me is Shannon Forrest is rock solid but ultimately uninspiring overall, I really wish they had someone with more flair behind the kit. I saw an interview with David Hungate a few years back where he was singing Shannon's praises and saying "it's just like with Jeff...". Not for me by a long shot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement