Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toner for brassy hair?

Options
  • 14-06-2017 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

I recently used Colour B4 to remove a build up of semi-permanent hair colour. It worked but it's left my hair colour a bit brassy/yellow. Its a light brown colour so would toner even work to tone down the brassy highlights? Is their a way to make it ashier?

Any suggestions would be helpful?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 toetatoe

I find Naissant purple shampoo absolutely excellent for toning my dark blonde hair. It keeps brassy tones at bay from first use. Bit expensive mind. Usually about £16 on amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

Osmo Super Silver No Yellow Shampoo. It's new on the market and amazing. It's definitely the best violet based shampoo out there and even better than Fanola. They do a basic silver shampoo that's ok, but look out for this one. I buy mine from the hairdressing wholesalers but I'm sure you can source it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

super, i'm on the look out for a new purple shampoo myself' too

Advertisement