Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass mailing brochure

Options
  • 14-06-2017 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi all,

Quick question, as some of you may have the experience :)

We are looking to send a couple of times a year, a 20 page brochure to our members in Ireland (we are an association - 600 brochures). This was done in the past manually, but I am looking for a company that would do it for us, at competitive cost (we were paying the envelops, stamps etc, so if we can get the same cost per brochure, happy days!).

I found a while back a company that would take them all, wrap them in plastic and send, but I never got reply from them (I cannot remember the name unfortunately!)

CityPost is only doing letters it seems, not A4 enveloppes.
    Any ideas or experiences?

Many thanks,

Fred

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭davindub

Hi all,

Quick question, as some of you may have the experience :)

We are looking to send a couple of times a year, a 20 page brochure to our members in Ireland (we are an association - 600 brochures). This was done in the past manually, but I am looking for a company that would do it for us, at competitive cost (we were paying the envelops, stamps etc, so if we can get the same cost per brochure, happy days!).

I found a while back a company that would take them all, wrap them in plastic and send, but I never got reply from them (I cannot remember the name unfortunately!)

CityPost is only doing letters it seems, not A4 enveloppes.
    Any ideas or experiences?

Many thanks,

Fred

I don't think you will get specific mailings at better prices than An Post ( it would be cheaper to frank but you wouldn't justify the cost of the machine), but look at city post.

Would this be an opportunity to investigate a switch to email delivery? i.e. a few more mailings with a note to ask people to sign up to email notification when a brochure is ready and online viewing of html brochures? (better for SEO and cheaper!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

600 is quite small and will be costly to produce.

Why not just do an ezine via issuu or other service?

https://issuu.com/

Advertisement