Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MUA Course

Options
  • 14-06-2017 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there,

Could anybody suggest a Make Up Artist course in Dublin (city center / south Dublin)? I'm looking for a beginner or introductory class and it must be part time as I work full time already. I'm not looking for a career change this is more just something I have an interest in and would like to try out. Ideally I'd love a 6 or 8 week evening course or even a weekend class.

If anybody has done something similar or has any suggestions I'd love to hear.

This is a pass time rather than anything too serious so I guess I need to be conscious of that when it comes to price!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I think Inglot run courses if you check their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Make Up Forever used to do one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JW176JW

I'm going to check out both of these options in a bit more detail - could be just what I'm looking for! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Ladybird37

Hi OP,

You should also check out Waverley Academy in Dublin 12. They have night courses for make up amongst other things and as far as I know it's one night a week, Thursday or Tuesday. Website should tell you more. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

VanityX Makeup Academy on Harcourt street are good, they do an evening introduction course 2 nights a week

• Advertisement
Advertisement