Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSTB SEPA problem

• 14-06-2017 2:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,252 ✭✭✭✭

Last week I had to send balance of holiday apt money to the management company in Tenerife ( a reputable company)
    Lat Tuesday I sent a test 1 euro payment which was received Thursday. That evening I then sent the remainder. I checked with the company today and they have told me funds have not yet been received.
    Im very nervous now as we are due to arrive net Tuesday so im hoping nothing has gone wrong.
    Assuming the money is not received by them this afternoon what should I do next ? Can my bank check if it has gone through?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,252 ✭✭✭✭km79

Would there be any reason that a larger amount of money would experience a delay ?

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭who is this

Depending on how large, yes. SEPA rules apply to transfers under a certain amount, €50,000 if I'm not mistaken. Above the threshold, whatever it is, different rules apply (though I don't know what they are)

Depending on how large, yes. SEPA rules apply to transfers under a certain amount, €50,000 if I'm not mistaken. Above the threshold, whatever it is, different rules apply (though I don't know what they are)

It was just under 2000 so prob not large enough to attract any significant delays
    Leaving it till the morning now anyway and will contact bank if it's not in their account

All sorted

Advertisement