Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie Flanagan new min for justice.

Options
  • 14-06-2017 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭

A new minister for justice. Good bad indifderent?
    Later
    MODS,shall we move to OT chat??

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Beats ol Smokey Deasey I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Indifferent, probably. We had long promises from Flanagan about what he'd do if elected. Then he got elected and we never heard from him again. So neither positive nor negative really. And there's the point that everyone is left wondering when the next general election is going to happen.

Omg, just seen Danny Healy Rae, minister for skills an innovation !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

gunny123 wrote: »
    Omg, just seen Danny Healy Rae, minister for skills an innovation !

Good choice he is spot on sound man dont be fooled by the tom foolery

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

• Advertisement

It was a wind up. I wonder how long it will be before Veruka starts his theatrics.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    A new minister for justice. Good bad indifderent?
    Bad to indifferent.

Have a read of this thread, or at least the first page or so. Pre-election he gave all sorts of promises to me via e-mail then on a follow up phone call. I thought this is great, a TD that listens and engages with his constituents.

Then the thread above appeared where he completed flip flopped on his previous stance and sided with people known to perpetrate violence and with links to know terror groups. Also showed a basic lack of understanding of country habits.

While the man's career cannot be based on this one act, it shows lack of research, willingness to jump on the bandwagon, hence to conclusions, and the act of making his mind up without hearing all sides.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Paul Kehoe defence rofl

Advertisement