Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jc religion

Options
  • 14-06-2017 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

hi nearly everyday our superintendent let us drop down levels in the jc, will i be allowed with religion as for the journals being done?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Your Superintendent should do their job and stick to the rules. Candidates should not be let change levels without a letter from their Principal. There is no guarantee there will be any extra papers, unlike at LC.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Snowbiee21

spurious wrote: »
    Your Superintendent should do their job and stick to the rules. Candidates should not be let change levels without a letter from their Principal. There is no guarantee there will be any extra papers, unlike at LC.
    Yes I understand all that but do u think If there is papers and with the note would I be allowed drop . We did do journal work worth 20℅

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you have the letter and there is a spare paper, yes.

Utterly daft to be taking a subject at OL for JC if you can do HL.

About 26000 candidates take Religion. If you believe you are in the bottom 20%, which your writing skills would indicate you are not, then drop. You have no idea how annoying it is for a teacher to see capable people drop levels.

Advertisement