Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Bin Co

Options
  • 14-06-2017 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭

I just went to the City Bin Co Website to check on an older invoice and can't seem to see any option for customer login.

It's not that often that I would need to do that but I know I have been able to log into my account in the past, I even have a record of my login details from when I first joined up.

When did they remove that option and were customers notified of that change?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Casualcontrol1

email them and ask them??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

We get good results when pm'ing them from facebook a/c usually.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Done that the same time I posted the original post but have not received a reply.

I only ever emailed them one before years ago and they responded pretty rapid.

Must be something they don't want to talk about :rolleyes:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

OP posted on a Saturday where office is closed until Monday, maybe they want to pay their bill and get it out of the way. All they are looking for is another citybin user who has previously done this to point them in the right direction not some obvious pointless post like yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

OP posted on a Saturday where office is closed until Monday, maybe they want to pay their bill and get it out of the way. All they are looking for is another citybin user who has previously done this to point them in the right direction not some obvious pointless post like yours.
    I got a fb reply within a few hours yesterday, tbh, have found communication spotty at times with them.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Bredabe wrote: »
    I got a fb reply within a few hours yesterday, tbh, have found communication spotty at times with them.

You probably won't believe this but I don't do Bookface. Never had an account and won't ever bother at this stage. I'll leave that to the younger generation. :)

Thanks for the tip though Bredabe ;)

Advertisement