Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for good hairdresser please

Options
  • 15-06-2017 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Title says it all, Waterford City.

I want some advice on what style suits me. At crossroads here.

Budget not endless either.

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Lad out in Confession Box on Dunmore Road is good. €15 and not the usual razor on the side, blend it in with the top and your done in 10 minutes job. Foxy Chopper do good cuts also but up at €21.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Man, woman or confused?

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭ThumbTaxed

Sorry, a woman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

For some reason I thought you were looking for a gents cut. Wife reckons same places above for ladies is your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Sorry for highjacking an old thread...
    Looking to know if any hairdressers in Waterford do the hair cutting for 'Rapunzel' anymore? Donated my hair a few years ago but looking to do it again..their web page is down. . Messaged the Rapunzel facebook page but just got a generic 'post your pony tail to us ' response. Also looking to know if they still accept adults hair or is it just kids hair now... Hoping somebody might be able to help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Urban Hype cut hair for Rapunzel

Advertisement