Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick of weeding ? You need the Tertill Weeding Robot

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Still in development... Sounds like the future in fairness... If they have a robotic lawnmower why not a weeder...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

That's a well packed-down flower bed, flat, not stones. Cant see a tool like that coping with my flowerbeds!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭D3V!L

If it worked on a grass lawn then yes I'd have their hand off !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Is it wi-fi enabled? Hope not as I don't want the Russians spying on my onions.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

but does it actually pull up the root? if it doesn't then its a waste of money imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,073 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

fryup wrote: »
    but does it actually pull up the root? if it doesn't then its a waste of money imo
    It doesn't need to pull up the root because the energy ultimately comes through the leaves, so if you cut new shoots often enough the roots will eventually deplete their energy stores and die.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Does it self right? My cat would have that on it's back, wheels in the air, inside 5 minutes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

There is no way that little solar panel is going to be doing that amount of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Unless it can pull out waist high docks it's not much good to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

People are so gullible, this thing is everywhere I look, its a ****ing lawnmower.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

More impressive:

Advertisement