Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International

Options
  • 15-06-2017 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Everyone all set and ready for the International? Looks like it is going to be massive. Found it hard to book a lane.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 314 ✭✭Walter Mittys Brother

Safe to assume any apparent boycott hasn't made an impact so? I reckon I may go for a look I assume spectators can go?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Gleefulprinter

Safe to assume any apparent boycott hasn't made an impact so? I reckon I may go for a look I assume spectators can go?

No idea if those people are registered. Safe to say they probably have. There is another club competition on the day so they might go to that.

Think spectators can go. I am bringing the family. Should be good craic over the few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

Well I seen 4or5 GRPAI lads attending the NASRPC shoot at AnRiocht so maybe that's a signal of sorts that they themselves will attend the world shoot as a team and individuality.. and best of luck to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Well I seen 4or5 GRPAI lads attending the NASRPC shoot at AnRiocht so maybe that's a signal of sorts that they themselves will attend the world shoot as a team and individuality.. and best of luck to everyone.

Without getting into another sh!te throwing debate I'll be supporting my Club on that weekend and I'll say to lads here.
    'Do you support your club or a national shoot first' ???

And please remember that all are welcome to our informal comp. over this weekend. BBQ, pig on a spit, lunch etc will be available.

The '4 or 5 lads' were there to keep up their NASRPC 1500 standings for International team selection.

I was there @AnRiocht 'cos I like to shoot. I entered 4 competitions and came 1st & 2nd in CF and 1st & 4th in shotgun.

clivej wrote: »
    Without getting into another sh!te throwing debate I'll be supporting my Club on that weekend and I'll say to lads here.

And please remember that all are welcome to our informal comp. over this weekend. BBQ, pig on a spit, lunch etc will be available.

The '4 or 5 lads' were there to keep up their NASRPC 1500 standings for International team selection.

I was there @AnRiocht 'cos I like to shoot. I entered 4 competitions and came 1st & 2nd in CF and 1st & 4th in shotgun.

Congratulations on your scores Clivej.
    Take it you won't be at the international at all then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 thunderduck

yep the international at hh. 50 bird clay shoot cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Congratulations on your scores Clivej.
    Take it you won't be at the international at all then?

Sadly no :mad::mad:

Club comes first then all other shooting and competitions. :(:(

clivej wrote: »

The '4 or 5 lads' were there to keep up their NASRPC 1500 standings for International team selection..

Ya just great CliveJ asking lads to pin there colours to the mast yet but in another line suggest let's not have a sh*te throwing debate..
    Ill be supporting my club at the International and World shoot..it's gearing up to be a great event.
    I'm glad the 4/5 lads recognise the NASRPC as the NGB otherwise they would not be bothered with NASRPC International team selection and rankings,if this is not correct why wouldn't they just do there own thing?? It might show that there is little light at the end of the tunnel that some are stuck in..,
    Congrats on your shooting at AnRiocht.. well done CliveJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭jb88

Ya just great CliveJ asking lads to pin there colours to the mast yet but in another line suggest let's not have a sh*te throwing debate..
    Ill be supporting my club at the International and World shoot..it's gearing up to be a great event.
    I'm glad the 4/5 lads recognise the NASRPC as the NGB otherwise they would not be bothered with NASRPC International team selection and rankings,if this is not correct why wouldn't they just do there own thing?? It might show that there is little light at the end of the tunnel there stuck in..,
    Congrats on your shooting at AnRiocht.. well done CliveJ.

Those guys at An Riocht were there to take the medals at the nationals and want nothing to do with the NASRPC nor the NGB why do you think they only shot one or two comps.

Your having a laugh if you think any of them support the NASRPC.

Knowing those individuals I think they would be laughing themselves at any suggestion they recognise the NASRPC as anything other than what they are...

jb88 wrote: »
    Those guys at An Riocht were there to take the medals at the nationals and want nothing to do with the NASRPC nor the NGB why do you think they only shot one or two comps.

Knowing those individuals I think they would be laughing themselves at any suggestion they recognise the NASRPC as anything other than what they are...

So you coming to the International?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 314 ✭✭Walter Mittys Brother

If you're gonna boycott or refuse to recognise something then why bother supporting it? If I were making a stand against something I wouldn't support it while still running it down.

They drove more than half the length of the country to attend the NASRPC National Shoot spent there hard earned cash on petrol food and shooting details because they laugh at the NASRPC,, I tell ya I'm f'n laughing at you JB88,
    I say fair play for them attending the shoot for rankings or otherwise. <MOD SNIP>
    Oh did you fancy your chance for a medal... is that why you did not go.. I taught you where bigger than all that.. <MOD SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭badaj0z

Bit of a contradiction there JB?

Anyone find the €50 ticket a bit expensive for what it is?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

And that is enough of that crap.

If any of you want to carry on this pissing match then have at it, but somewhere else.

The accusations, name calling, thread spoiling and generally childishness ends now. Discuss the topic or refrain from posting.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement