Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you guess the city from a map of its cycle lanes?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Was looking for one with lots of lines that didn't actually join up form any useful connections between places. But no, Dublin doesn't seem to be on the map as yet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,399 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

8 but that was from the shape if the city and the coastline

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

9/12

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

9/12 and I want to live in Portland! 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Subpopulus

12/12

Chalk it down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Fian

I did this earlier this morning. 10/12 based purely on educated guesses. US and Australia maps easy to guess on the basis of lack of infrastructure, portland being the exception but as the hipster capital of the world that was also easy to work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Doctor Bob

Subpopulus wrote: »
    12/12

Chalk it down

I got number 9 wrong, but I was second-guessing the quiz and thinking it wouldn't be the more obvious one. It was. I had a couple of educated guesses too.

Advertisement