Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bib shorts problem

Options
  • 15-06-2017 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭

I bought a pair of the Endura fs260 pro bibshorts a couple of years ago and found them to be fantastic could not fault them at all. When they started wearing out I bought a new pair about two months ago. Exact same shorts and size but I have noticed that my "equipment" keep moving around a lot especially when cycling out of the saddle. At first it was just annoying but I went for a spin last night and it was very uncomfortable like as if I was sitting on the "lads". Has anyone else had a similar problem? Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Luxman

Weren't these the shorts that Endura said could be customised with different chamois sizes? Is there a way to verify its the exact same as the old pair?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

I can't see any difference between them but I'll take another look at it when I get home.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Your "equipment" is obviously too small
    Take up Golf
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

I have three pairs of Nalini Bib tights (same size) all thee fit differently. Only one pair feels perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

You should put your equipment into your jersey pockets like the rest of us.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Eponymous wrote: »
    You should put your equipment into your jersey pockets like the rest of us.

I tuck mine into my socks, find it stops it flapping about in the wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

I bought a pair of Endura Pro Sl II from CRC a couple of weeks ago.
    I bought size XL with the widest fitting chamois. I found the chamois was a bit chunky. Endura have a "No quibble" guarantee. I returned them and exchanged them for size L with the mid chamois.
    Perfect job.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭C3PO

Eamonnator wrote: »
    I bought a pair of Endura Pro Sl II from CRC a couple of weeks ago.
    I bought size XL with the widest fitting chamois. I found the chamois was a bit chunky. Endura have a "No quibble" guarantee. I returned them and exchanged them for size L with the mid chamois.
    Perfect job.

Remind me not to order a pair of XL Endura Pro Sl II from CRC for a while! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

RobFowl wrote: »
    Your "equipment" is obviously too small
    Take up Golf
    ;)

Surely in this case it should be pitch & putt :pac:

Advertisement