Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queens of the Stone Age - 3Arena Nov 24th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Anyone want to make an educated guess as to what time Broncho will be done? I'm driving up from Cork after work for this, would like to have an idea what my margin of safety is.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

parttime wrote: »
    Lads,I bought tickets with my ladys credit card, but we are not married. Shes not coming, but her name is printed on the ticket. Is there going to be a problem?

No problem at all

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Anyone want to make an educated guess as to what time Broncho will be done? I'm driving up from Cork after work for this, would like to have an idea what my margin of safety is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Anyone any experience of premium club at three arena?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Anyone know of a pub having a post gig party or anything like that after the gig?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Anyone know of a pub having a post gig party or anything like that after the gig?

Depends what type of music/where the gig is

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Cassidys on Westmoreland St will be QOTSA central beforehand.

Green bar be likely blasting their stuff, option pre-gig if lookin for something beside venue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

BadTurtle wrote: »

I'd imagine the times will be similar to this. So Broncho finished by 8:10-8:15.

https://twitter.com/qotsa/status/931920334499987456

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Depends what type of music/where the gig is

No way you reckon? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Nearly clicked on an nme article which had the setlist. Trying my best to not spoil the set for myself ha

No way you reckon? :rolleyes:

Whoops talk about stating the obvious, that's what I get for bouncing around threads. :D

Nearly clicked on an nme article which had the setlist. Trying my best to not spoil the set for myself ha

I kinda know most of it. There's a few songs that are in a rotation that are all unreal. I know that when the first rotational song comes in, I kinda forget the exact order from then on in.

All I'll say is...we better not suffer the same fate as Copenhagen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Mushy wrote: »
    I kinda know most of it. There's a few songs that are in a rotation that are all unreal. I know that when the first rotational song comes in, I kinda forget the exact order from then on in.

What happened to Copenhagen?

He means 2 less songs than average so far coupled with exclusions on the kinda set he hopes for I take it.

He means 2 less songs than average so far coupled with exclusions on the kinda set he hopes for I take it.

Exactly what Wrongway meant.

Nothing life altering, but I'd prefer the full whack 22/23 song set!

Ah yea its impossible to remember the exact setlist once you get to the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Lavdogg

Hi guys, i have one standing ticket for friday, will sale for face value o.n.o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Lavdogg wrote: »
    Hi guys, i have one standing ticket for friday, will sale for face value o.n.o

Try lob it up on ticketswap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Or Toutless

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Hopefully the fact that we're the last gig of the current European leg means we'll get a few surprises and a three song encore! :D

....or they'll just be trying to get it over and done with :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

I think some tickets are still up on Ticketmaster if people are looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

I think some tickets are still up on Ticketmaster if people are looking.

all sold out

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

This was just put on QOTSA facebook page. Id say it will be a big UK Show or something since the tour is over tomorrow (bar the Dublin show)

23659345_10155984714307806_1394384842581667499_n.jpg?oh=84cffef268623703f2ad05582e05be65&oe=5A9B3D5C

• Registered Users Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

BST Hyde Park perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Actually I'd say it's Finsbury Park. Liam Gallagher playing there on the 29th.

Deadly, may consider that

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Dazzler0911

Was at the London O2 gig last night....was unreal. As good, if not better, than their 2013 show. They also played "The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret" for the first time on tis tour - which made my night.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

FB_IMG_1511341702417.thumb.jpg.1af56cdde8abe4294b212665ca4e5539.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Actually I'd say it's Finsbury Park. Liam Gallagher playing there on the 29th.

Spot on. Confirmed now.

Advertisement