Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having to click multiple times on quick reply

Options
  • 15-06-2017 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

If I us the quick reply box to post on a thread, I always wind up having to click on it twice. I type my answer, and click on the Post quick reply button. It recentres the page, and I then have to click on the button again to actually post.

And I just had the same behaviour from the Submit New Thread button when I tried to post this.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi seagull,

What OS and browser are you using? Is there a delay in the command being responded to (i.e. when you click a second time, is there still a pause) or nothing happens until the second click?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

Firefox on windows 7. The second click generally posts it pretty much straight away. There is a response to the first click, as it moves the page.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement