Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deontay Wilder arrested

• 15-06-2017 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭

http://www.skysports.com/share/10916850

I'm going to be careful here as he's only been charged... but surely a conviction would lead to a fairly hefty ban and leave his career in pieces.
    Again, I stress he's been charged only, so I'm more looking at the ramifications for his future

Comments

Ridiculous that in one state in USA you can buy Weed in a shop and in another state you get arrested for having some in your car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭selectamatic

Erik Shin wrote: »
    but surely a conviction would lead to a fairly hefty ban and leave his career in pieces.

I doubt it.
    Caught with a bit of weed in the U.S. shur it's legal in a rake of states.

I was expecting Tony Montana levels of narcotics when I opened the article first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Ridiculous that in one state in USA you can buy Weed in a shop and in another state you get arrested for having some in your car.

They true, and I can't disagree with the stupidity​of the law...but still...look at Fury and the storm that was created, license revoked....I'm not sure that this is in the same league, but the eyes of the boxing world will look at this closely I think

Erik Shin wrote: »
    They true, and I can't disagree with the stupidity​of the law...but still...look at Fury and the storm that was created, license revoked....I'm not sure that this is in the same league, but the eyes of the boxing world will look at this closely I think

Fury was doing coke and doing anti-semetic rants against jews :pac::pac: Not really the same thing as a bit of bud in a car haha

Advertisement