Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS: 3 x armourers required by GARDAÍ

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Changing water into wine,Walking across large bodies of water without aid of any physical means,[IE boats,stepping stones,etc]and feeding multitudes of 500 or more with 2fish and 3 loaves is also prefable for any prospective canditate.

WHO not WHAT you know is of utmost importance in application.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

I can hear the scribbling of dozens of pens from the remaining military locations out there.
    After nearly 30 years service, holding a tech appointment ( fairly decent Tec pay), instructors allowance and NCO pay, that wage fairly out shines my own.

I'd say there's a good few quid to be earned in allowances etc to add to that...

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Uinseann_16

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Changing water into wine,Walking across large bodies of water without aid of any physical means,[IE boats,stepping stones,etc]and feeding multitudes of 500 or more with 2fish and 3 loaves is also prefable for any prospective canditate.

WHO not WHAT you know is of utmost importance in application.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Even if john browning himself came back from the dead and applied for it he wouldn't get it itd be some relative of the fella in charge of interviewing and picking the canidate

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

I can hear the scribbling of dozens of pens from the remaining military locations out there.
    After nearly 30 years service, holding a tech appointment ( fairly decent Tec pay), instructors allowance and NCO pay, that wage fairly out shines my own.

I'd say there's a good few quid to be earned in allowances etc to add to that...

Be prepared for DC and HC cases as well no doubt against your shooting brothers and sisters in Ireland .Where you will no doubt be rquired to parrot and search Janes infantry weapons to find the most dubious claims tha " 9mm parabellum is a military cartridge suited to military and police use only" at the behest of your paymasters....Hmmm, the price for this kind of work has gone up...It used to be traditionally 30 pieces of silver.:p

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Yeah but if you upset the boss, he'll tell the minister you are a "kiddy fiddler".

• Advertisement
Advertisement