Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Further study

Options
  • 15-06-2017 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys looking for some help

I've just finished my final year in my BA in applied social studies I got my level 7 degree last year with a 2:2 overall then I decided to do the add on level 8 honours degree and just found out I only got a pass for this last year I'm a bit devastated

I want to apply for a masters in social work in a couple of years but will they even accept me? I plan to do some work experience and online courses

Any advice on what I should do will I have a chance with this degree if I do another course and get some experience will I have a shot? What kind of courses could I do etc all help will be appreciated I'm anxious and terrified right now

Advertisement