Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted cheap CCTV both external and internal

Options
  • 15-06-2017 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭

If this is posted in the wrong section i apologise and ask the Mod to please move it to the right section. Wanted. Recommendations for a "cheap" (reasonably priced and good quality/value ) CCTV. Requirements inside to include audio. Outside just video. To cover 2 rooms and three external walls. So 5x cameras in total.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

The reasons I need audio is due to noise pollution.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

What's your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭jsd1004

If this is posted in the wrong section i apologise and ask the Mod to please move it to the right section. Wanted. Recommendations for a "cheap" (reasonably priced and good quality/value ) CCTV. Requirements inside to include audio. Outside just video. To cover 2 rooms and three external walls. So 5x cameras in total.

Wardencam app

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Duckett

arlo by netgear

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

The reasons I need audio is due to noise pollution.

You will never be able to use the footage from a camera that records audio also as evidence unless all of those who have been audibly recorded are aware of it

• Advertisement
Advertisement