Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to london

• 16-06-2017 12:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm moving to London from Ireland in a few weeks to start a new job there, i will be working in North London in Borhamwood as a Quantity Surveyor, i am currently researching where wood be the best place to base myself to live, i would be looking for a room, as a single male in North London, somewhere that has a bit of buzz about the place, good transport links into the city, and not too expensive. i will be getting a company vehicle, so somewhere that the drive to work wont be to bad.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

There's a dedicated London forum where you can get more advice on the move.

As for living in North London and working in Borehamwood - Kilburn, West Hampstead or Camden could suit you. You can get to Borehamwood by train easily enough from the West Hampstead Thameslink station (and theres a good overground link between Camden and West Hampstead). Not sure what rents for a houseshare would be like though, so look around.

Advertisement