Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill too high - No response via email

Options
  • 16-06-2017 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hello,
    I've sent the following email to eir a week ago: 
    Hello, Once again our bill seems to be inaccurate. It looks like we're being overcharged by €10. We signed up for the eir bundle Mobile 100, TV Essential & broadband for €25 for first 12 months, €92 thereafter. Contract length 24 months total. Our latest bill shows €102 for the bundle. That is €10 more than what we signed up for. Please change the current and all future bills accordingly to what we originally signed up for. We have not agreed to any changes to our bundle.

Of course eir didn't respond to the email. It's an endless stream of problems with this company. Literally every other month we have to take dozen of hours out of our schedule to email, chat and talk to eir to get their never ending messes sorted out. I'm so sick of it. 
    Can someone please look into this and sort it out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can you please PM me your account details and I will be more than happy to look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Anna.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭175010012017

Thanks. I've sent you a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

No problem.

I'm currently working through my PM's and I will be in touch shortly.

Thanks, 
    Anna.

I've sent you the requested details on Friday. Any updates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

I've sent you the requested details on Friday. Any updates?
    Hi there,

Anna is currently out of the office, however, if you send me your details in a PM, I can look into this for you.

- Adam

• Advertisement

Thanks Adam. PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Thanks Adam. PM sent.
    Thanks for that. I'll go through my PM's shortly and let you know when I have an update for you.

- Adam

Advertisement