Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Circumcision

• 16-06-2017 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey, I know there are a few posts about this already but I'm planning on booking an appointment in October for either a full or partial circumcision and would be very grateful if anybody who has either had it done or had knowledge on it could answer a few questions for me.

Firstly, I've never been able to pull my foreskin completely back behind the head so I would assume that a full circumcision is the only way to go? I've tried stretching excerises etc and have been to the GP who told me that unless it's causing pain then it would be considered a cosmetic procedure and I would have to go private, which is fine.

I am planning on going to a clinic in Malahide for the procedure but literally have no idea of the cost so if anyone knows, please let me know:)

Secondly, I have a week booked off work in October and I'm hoping that will be enough for recovery?

I'm not too bad with pain but have read that it is recommended to be sedated, how is the sedation done and what are the effects of it during and afterwards?

If someone who has had it done in this clinic could walk me through the procedure that would be great but I appreciate any feedback!

Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement