If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE49MU7000

Options
  • 16-06-2017 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you have the Samsung ue49mu7000 in stock and how much it would be to have it delivered to Dublin? I am after having awful trouble with 2 49 inch mu6400 that had terrible back light bleed. How is this tv for gaming and is the panel good with little backlight bleed??

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you have the Samsung ue49mu7000 in stock and how much it would be to have it delivered to Dublin? I am after having awful trouble with 2 49 inch mu6400 that had terrible back light bleed. How is this tv for gaming and is the panel good with little backlight bleed??
    Hi guys,

Hi Thatirishguy17.

Shame you are having an issue with your 49MU6400's. Not something that has came up for ourselves. ( I have one of running on our shopfloor. Once we close this evening I'll switch out our main lights and have a look at ours).
    Have you spoken to either Samsung or the retailer regarding this?

Regarding the MU7000. We run the 55" on our shopfloor also and have to say it looks excellent! Haven't had any games ran on in though but if its anything like the older 7000 range then it should perform very well. We ran our PS4 through it for Demos many times.

The MU7000 is currently priced at £1095.00 (Includes our 6 year guarantee).
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202582-ue49mu7000.aspx

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Thatirishguy17

Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Hi Thatirishguy17.

Shame you are having an issue with your 49MU6400's. Not something that has came up for ourselves. ( I have one of running on our shopfloor. Once we close this evening I'll switch out our main lights and have a look at ours).

Regarding the MU7000. We run the 55" on our shopfloor also and have to say it looks excellent! Haven't had any games ran on in though but if its anything like the older 7000 range then it should perform very well. We ran our PS4 through it for Demos many times.

I talked to powercity about it but they were of no help didnt even know how to turn the tv on. A samsung technician came out and said the back light bleeding was very bad and i have since got a refund. Im looking at the mu7000 or mu8000 hopfully i will be purchasing one off you soon

Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Hi Thatirishguy17.

I talked to powercity about it but they were of no help didnt even know how to turn the tv on. A samsung technician came out and said the back light bleeding was very bad and i have since got a refund. Im looking at the mu7000 or mu8000 hopfully i will be purchasing one off you soon

Hey Thatirishguy17.

Try and find somewhere to view them if possible but I would be shocked if you were not happy with either 7000 or 8000.
    The dept of colour on our display MU7000 really is impressive.

I'll maybe see if we get time at some point to connect our PS4 up to and and see how smooth it runs.

Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Hi Thatirishguy17.

Hey Thatirishguy17.

Try and find somewhere to view them if possible but I would be shocked if you were not happy with either 7000 or 8000.

I'll maybe see if we get time at some point to connect our PS4 up to and and see how smooth it runs.
    Once there is know backlight bleed ill be happy as i mostly will be usuing the tv at night!!

Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Hi Thatirishguy17.

Hey Thatirishguy17.

Once there is know backlight bleed ill be happy as i mostly will be usuing the tv at night!!
    I'll let you know the out come once we get a few tests at it.

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Hi Thatirishguy17.

Hey Thatirishguy17.

Thanks very much. I will be making a purchase next week

Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Hi Thatirishguy17.

Hey Thatirishguy17.

Thanks very much. I will be making a purchase next week
    I'll be in touch soon.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.