Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When you are so close to having FTTH turned on when can you order?

Options
  • 16-06-2017 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

First Half of 2017 is ending in about 6 weeks   :)
    See attached.  aside from chatting to the guys doing works on the road whats the best line of site on when I can actually order ?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

your order will work once your section of road is live. Not all of an exchange goes live all at once. Ask/pm an Eir Rep and they will tell you more!

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Chieftain

irelandjoe wrote: »
    See attached.  aside from chatting to the guys doing works on the road whats the best line of site on when I can actually order ?
    Mine FTTH is due to go live on July 5th, and I have pre-ordered it.   Although having said that the pre-ordering is a bit pointless, because they wont arrange the installation until its gone live.  When I ordered it first I arranged the installation for the 6th of July, but then someone else from eir told me that wasn't right and they wouldn't give me a date until the service was live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi irelandjoe,

Thanks for getting in touch. Are you currently a customer with us for any services? If so, can you PM me your account number and eircode please? If you're not currently a customer with us, can you send me your full home address and eircode in a PM please?

Thanks,
    Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭irelandjoe

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi irelandjoe,

Thanks for getting in touch. Are you currently a customer with us for any services? If so, can you PM me your account number and eircode please? If you're not currently a customer with us, can you send me your full home address and eircode in a PM please?

Thanks,
    Adam
    Sent a PM to Anna but can send details to you also.

Sent them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi irelandjoe,

Thanks,
    Adam
    Sent a PM to Anna but can send details to you also.

Sent them
    Thanks for that irelandjoe.

I'll be back in touch through a PM with an update.

Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement