Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours permaban appeal

Options
  • 16-06-2017 5:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Can a moderator of Dispute Resolution post a link to my previous thread here?

Hello,

I'm not going to waste your time or my time by writing a book report on why I'm innocent. This is my last appeal on this ban. If rejected, I'll get over it.

I previously appealed this ban, apologising for being a c*nt to people. It was a heated discussion, I'm sure you can understand. I would like to address the admin's final decision, which was posted in the last thread.

I was accused of being "homophobic", which I will immediately deny. I made a sarcastic comment about "dirty homos being executed across Europe" and there was clearly sarcasm there. My other posts criticising Islam for slaughtering homos should tell you I'm not a homophobe.

I was accused of being "Islamophobic", even though I said multiple times that not all Muslims are bad. All I did was state my issues with the Islamic culture and the consequences of that culture coming to Europe and why I agree with a ban on Islam.

Once again, I was a rude pr1ck in that thread, and I apologise for that. The ignorance of others made me angry. I can't make excuses for not staying professional, I can only say it was a mistake. I won't apologise for being "Islamophobic" or "homophobic", because I'm neither of those two things.

I'd like the mods to discuss whether or not they want me back. I'll stay calm from now on. I won't be asking an admin to review the decision.

Thank you.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Can you approach the AH mods directly via PM with your request.

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Notavirus.exe

Beasty wrote: »
    Can you approach the AH mods directly via PM with your request.

Thanks

OK. Who are they? Please keep this thread here so I can link it to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'll bring this to the AH mods and come back to you.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No need to bother the AH Mods again with this. The OP requested an Admin review of this ban the last time he appealed it. I upheld the ban.

OP - You do not get to appeal this every couple of months. Admin decision is final.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement