Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wire transfer delayed.

Options
  • 17-06-2017 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi, 

I transferred money from my stock option account (US - Etrade) 6 days ago, the trading company gave me a full statement that the wire transfer had been concluded in the same day by them. I would like to know why it hasn't hit my Bank of Ireland account yet? I know these transfers take 3-5 business days but as it has now gone to 6 can someone from Bank of Ireland check into it? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

minion35 wrote: »
    Hi, 

I transferred money from my stock option account (US - Etrade) 6 days ago, the trading company gave me a full statement that the wire transfer had been concluded in the same day by them. I would like to know why it hasn't hit my Bank of Ireland account yet? I know these transfers take 3-5 business days but as it has now gone to 6 can someone from Bank of Ireland check into it? 
    Hi minion35, thanks for getting in touch. 

Please can you check the statement from the trading company to make sure that all of your account information is correct i.e BIC and IBAN.

If the account details are correct and you're registered for 365 Online, please send us details of the transfer using the 'Ask a Question' option on the 365 online service desk we'll check this for you.

If you don't use 365 online at the moment, please call our team on 0818 365 365 (+3531 4044000 from abroad).

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭minion35

Hi Nicola, 

I have checked with the trading company and verified everything is correct. I mailed the service desk yesterday and haven't got a response. With some of the issues I've been having with BOI lately I'm not that surprised. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi Nicola, 

I have checked with the trading company and verified everything is correct. I mailed the service desk yesterday and haven't got a response. With some of the issues I've been having with BOI lately I'm not that surprised. 
    Thanks minion35, please be assured that the team will reply to you directly through the online service desk as soon as possible. 

Let me know if you need anything else, thanks. 
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭minion35

Is the service desk manned over the weekend? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Is the service desk manned over the weekend? 
    Hi thanks again for coming back to us here, 

The Service Desk is operated during normal customer service hours which includes weekends from 9am to 6pm. The general time frame for response is 1 to 2 working days. 

If you need anything else, please let us know. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Advertisement
Advertisement