Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nazi Admin - Hill Billy

Options
  • 17-06-2017 1:01am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Hi,

So I got banned from After Hours, yada yada yada, I appealed it, I admitted I was an asshole to other users because it was over a serious topic and they were doing everything they could to deflect criticism of Islam even though a Muslim plowed down innocent people and stabbed a police officer.

It got to the point where an admin had to come in and give their decision. Hill Billy FALSELY claimed I was being "homophobic" and "Islamophobic". I PMed him immediately afterwards explaining how ridiculous his claims were, got no response. Earlier I made a Dispute Resolution thread (Here: http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057753568/1/#post103827055 ) disputing his final decision, because I find it ridiculous an admin can immediately lock a thread after making completely ridiculous and baseless accusations and not have the guts to back them up via PM. Guess who showed up to censor my criticism? Hill Billy. I encourage you to read the thread and all of the posts in response.

I'm not here to cry about my ban. I want someone to investigate this situation where an admin is making false accusations and intervening when I try to dispute his clearly false lies. How do you justify this? Once again, this person has failed to respond to my PM and that was weeks ago I sent it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Two months ago you appealed your ban and were told it wouldn't be lifted and yet you're back again moaning about it and looking for it to be lifted. What part of your ban is permanent is so difficult for you to understand? You're a complete and utter timesink for the mods and admins here and it won't be tolerated any further. Any more threads on the matter and we will have to consider if it would be simpler just removing your posting privileges completely.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement