Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSN Account Compromised

Options
  • 17-06-2017 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭

The other day I got an email from Sony saying that the email address for my PSN account has been changed. I did not change it and now I cannot log into PSN and I get an error message when I try and reset my password using my email address.

I immediately rang the bank and blocked my cards and then I emailed Sony via the support section of their website but they have not replied and it has been almost a week. :mad: Anyone know how to contact Sony directly? There don't seem to be any numbers on their website, or at least none that I can find. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The other day I got an email from Sony saying that the email address for my PSN account has been changed. I did not change it and now I cannot log into PSN and I get an error message when I try and reset my password using my email address.

I immediately rang the bank and blocked my cards and then I emailed Sony via the support section of their website but they have not replied and it has been almost a week. :mad: Anyone know how to contact Sony directly? There don't seem to be any numbers on their website, or at least none that I can find. :rolleyes:

When they get back to you they'll tell you to call, they don't do anything important over email or chat. Account issues are best done over the phone.

I've gotten emails back quick but you're better off calling for anything so I tend to just call.

01 691 7379

Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 10:30 - 19:00

Did you have 2 step enabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

I didn't have 2 factor authentication but I will from now on.

Thanks for the number, I'll give them a shout.

Advertisement