Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits

Options
  • 17-06-2017 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anyone know where to buy a suit at a decent price? Under €120/€130?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

gerrard96 wrote: »
    Anyone know where to buy a suit at a decent price? Under €120/€130?

Be very careful with that line of thinking. A suit is usually proportional in quality to the money spent on it. You are better off buying a quality suit and making it last. You would be surprised spending a little more on a Debenhams or a Marks and Spencer suit. "A woman looks at a man in a suit the same way a man looks at a woman in a bikini".

A good suit kept well will pay for itself over 10 years. Treat it right. Wear a napkin, hang it up, send it to the cleaners. Wear it well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

If its just for occasional wear such as interview or wedding, then Penneys is one option.

But also sales have started, so you may find end of lines in other stores.

But once you don't mind having the same suit as tens of thousands of men worldwide, then the value will be in one from Penneys

• Registered Users Posts: 18,102 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Go into TK Maxx, I seen they have lambretta suits for about 100 quid before. I paid €350 for a blue one of those so the quality is fairly good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭fatbhoy

"A woman looks at a man in a suit the same way a man looks at a woman in a bikini".

I've heard it said that they look on men in suits as men do on women in lingerie.

Advertisement