Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening new account

Options
  • 17-06-2017 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I need to open a bank account after starting employment.  If I go into a branch will they scan the needed proof of address documents for me or will they just point me to the online process and tell me to find my own scanner? Also if I do it online do I need to get the documents notarized?

I've already filled the online application form and got the email with the link to scan documents. I'm just wondering if I can go into a branch with the documents now instead of hunting around for a place that scans documents during my short lunchtime.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon dudebro, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. 

You're local branch should be able to assist you with scanning of your documents. You can find a full list of the appropriate documents here

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please let us know. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement