Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flexible co-working office space query

Options
  • 17-06-2017 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone knows of any flexible office space in Bray, Greystones, Shankill or nearby? Would need a desk with wifi access for a few hours or so every week, maybe even a day or two each week depending on how things go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I think there might be one in Greystones possibly. If you ask on Greystones open forum on facebook.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

I think there might be one in Greystones possibly. If you ask on Greystones open forum on facebook.

Thank you, that sounds interesting! I am not on FB though, maybe the Greystones and Charlesland Forum here may be able to help I could move my query/post there?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

When I lived in Greystones I'd often work from the library, found it quite peaceful, great view as well looking out over the sea. They don't mind you bringing in coffee and I was also able to take calls in the stairway without issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

You could get in contact with Bray Chamber and they could email out their members.

I'm sure there are many offices around with spare space.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Cianos wrote: »
    When I lived in Greystones I'd often work from the library, found it quite peaceful, great view as well looking out over the sea. They don't mind you bringing in coffee and I was also able to take calls in the stairway without issue.

Yes, I think that may be an option worthwhile checking. Thanks.
    zoobizoo wrote: »
    You could get in contact with Bray Chamber and they could email out their members.

I'm sure there are many offices around with spare space.

A good idea. I found out that Common Ground in Bray also offer a block booking of writing space with kitchen facilities.

• Advertisement
Advertisement