Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone charger

Options
  • 17-06-2017 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Looking for the best iPhone UK plug and lighting cable.
    Not really to concerned about the price so long as it charges safely and quickly.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Genuine Apple is best, but the slightly cheaper option is amazon basics.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Zcott wrote: »
    Genuine Apple is best, but the slightly cheaper option is amazon basics.

I wouldn't agree with that.
    Genuine Apple wires fray and break eventually. I am one of the careful ones. I still have my original apple cable from 2 years ago but with kids etc you can see them starting to twist etc

There's a few braided cables (if that's the correct term) that you can pull, drag, even tow a car with that would be the best option along with the genuine Apple USB plug.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

Thanks to all anyone have any links to a good plug and cable ?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭aon1998

I don't have one but these are supposed to be one of the best lightning cables goo.gl/ZGyBpw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Genuine Apple plug. And then I use a Belkin cable, thicker and stronger than Apple cables

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

kceire wrote: »
    I wouldn't agree with that.
    Genuine Apple wires fray and break eventually. I am one of the careful ones. I still have my original apple cable from 2 years ago but with kids etc you can see them starting to twist etc

There's a few braided cables (if that's the correct term) that you can pull, drag, even tow a car with that would be the best option along with the genuine Apple USB plug.

No kids here, and my lightning cable beside my bed is I think from my iPad 4 a few years back. No issues with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

tina1040 wrote: »

Thanks for that I'll go with the amazon ones so they look good

Advertisement