Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My New Old Rifle

Options
  • 17-06-2017 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Decided to move on from the 223 and go to a 243 for a while. I had a T3 in stainless previously in my PSE stock. As the stock is a job for life ( arguably the best stocks on the market at the moment ) I decided an easy was was to buy a T3x and just get the Lads in PSE to go about sorting out the next the next fox finder.

I decided I was tired of the Stainless and green combo so went for an Off grey/blue with a sprinkle of black speckle across it. Turned out massive despite Edi's vile threats of glitter :pac: .

I had ****ty mounts all along so treated myself to some Tier ones and a Rail.
    They compliment the old conquest I have rocked a few years and the Hausken mod. I asked Edi about moving the sling studs to the side and shes sporting some lovely flush cups now.Got the barrel duracoated black and shes rocking a nice little 5 shot accuracy mag. Just waiting on a Neopod now :eek::eek:

If anyone is looking for an upgrade or a little work done I cant recommend PSE highly enough. Their attention to detail and suggestions really upped the rifle to the next level. As I said its a base for a rifle for life :cool:

Picked it up friday evening have sent 30 rounds down since farting about and couldnt be happier. :cool:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwioaiuWJWgpb3NDbTl5bDVYUzA

'hdz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭philmire

Was down with edi last sat your stock was on the table was going to be pink speckles when I was down looking real well now. Edi's attention to detail is a1 hope you enjoy the 243 mine loves the 70 grain Sakos

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Edi is a one of the good ones. The rifle sounds the business, but your pictures aren't showing up. Any chance you can try stick some up so we can all drool a little.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

Cass wrote: »
    Edi is a one of the good ones. The rifle sounds the business, but your pictures aren't showing up. Any chance you can try stick some up so we can all drool a little.

My apologys it didn't seem to embed for everyone.

HAve a look here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwioaiuWJWgpb3NDbTl5bDVYUzA
    :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

I've never seen that speckle pattern before - it is nice.

Looks a tight gun overall, best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Could be worse..Could be "Muddy girl" camo pattern or "Hello Kitty" pink..:D:D
    If you shoot well with it ,who cares what colour it is??Well wear and safe shooting.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
Advertisement