Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online help

• 18-06-2017 3:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭

So bought gta 5 again. Last time i played it was on release on the ps3 when the online connection was shocking. Thnigs are totally different now and im stuck, not sure what to do online. Any help/tips are welcome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

AidoEirE wrote: »
    So bought gta 5 again. Last time i played it was on release on the ps3 when the online connection was shocking. Thnigs are totally different now and im stuck, not sure what to do online. Any help/tips are welcome

Hey Aido. To be honest the game has been out so long now and has become so vast over time with all the changes and DLC that it's hard to boil it all down. But I will say this - the beauty of the game is that you can tailor it to your own taste. There is potentially SO MUCH to do online but it all depends on what kind of experience you want and what you'd like to get from the game. It also depends on how much time you're willing to sink into it.

In the mood for racing? Go racing. In the mood for driving around exploring the map? Do it. Want to make some money? Get some friends and do some missions, or even better, a heist or two.

If you're starting from scratch then you probably need money, especially if you want to buy a property, decent weapons or a competitive car. Keep a close eye on the Rockstar Newswire and see what events are coming up. There are frequently activities that pay out double cash and RP.

My advice? Find some friends and go into a Friends Only server and mess around and explore. Get familiar with the map and the interface without having to worry about being killed every few seconds by idiots.

And if you need some help let me know. I'm on PS4 and would be happy to show you around some time.

It's a great game and the fact that I still play it regularly three and a half years after its release says a lot!

Advertisement