Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Spend and Save Vouchers?

Options
  • 18-06-2017 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if Tesco do spend and save vouchers, like ?10 off a ?50 shop? I know places like SuperValu and Dunnes Stores do it, but I'd prefer to do my shopping in Tesco. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

VonLuck wrote: »
    I'm just wondering if Tesco do spend and save vouchers, like ?10 off a ?50 shop? I know places like SuperValu and Dunnes Stores do it, but I'd prefer to do my shopping in Tesco. Thanks.

If you don't have a Tesco voucher, then you can't really use it, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,791 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

No they don't do them, they will however accept a competitors 10 off a 50 shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭penelope2012

If you sign up to supervalu.ie and get a supervalu clubcard they will start sending you out vouchers you can then start spending in Tesco using them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭VonLuck

If you sign up to supervalu.ie and get a supervalu clubcard they will start sending you out vouchers you can then start spending in Tesco using them.

Do you still get those if you don't use them in SuperValu? I thought it was all based on how much you typically spend there and then they issue vouchers to keep you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭penelope2012

Yes I don't spend much in SuperValu but still get them my mother does too she gets 10 off 50 but never spends that she gives them to me!! I can use them in SuperValu or Tesco even though my name isn't on them. I get 11 off 70 vouchers from SuperValu but never spend much over 40 there so not sure of the logic behind how they are sent out. I use the spend and save vouchers to get money off my esb bill.

• Advertisement
Advertisement