Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pin Lock Pins?

• 18-06-2017 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭

Would anyone be willing to donate one to me? I broke one of the pins while removing the insert and finding it hard to get just the pins. If anyone has one or knows where to get one it would be great !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'd say call into one of the lads in Bikeworld (Ray is best) and explain your predicament. He's usually friendly and super helpful, esp if you bought it there (isn't that where you bought it?.. ;) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,030 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

I lost the nose deflector off my helmet and was in Cotters getting tyres fitted and asked if they had any. Looked in a box of spares and couldn't find any so took one off another helmet which was damaged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Cheers guys, I ordered some off ebay, for LS2 helmets, theirs a few in the bag, if anyone else is stuck give me a shout and will hook you up with them.

Advertisement