Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torturing speed vans

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,383 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yes I can picture it now.

*Looks up from phone* lot of bikes on the road today. *looks down at phone*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Methinks the op is a troll - check their other threads.

Mostly utter nonsense

Walter mitty comes to mind

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭Synthol

All the cagers on here crying about getting caught by the speed vans. Hahahahaha buy a bike and stop crying.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,771 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Synthol wrote: »
    Don't think so, it takes a special kind of creature to do this as a job. I bet the employees are working there because they feel like heroes and it boosts their egos. Plenty of other jobs around and they specifically chose that.

Sounds like you'd be perfect for the job.

3rdDegree wrote: »
    I would never miss an opportunity to do that :) I have strong feelings about the vans and the employees so I will be making them regret their choice.

Yes, you go out and waste your Sunday. That'll teach 'em!

It's not wasted if you enjoy it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

All the cagers on here crying about getting caught by the speed vans.

nobody is doing that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

You have multiple threads on boards promoting very unsafe driving.
    Why are you protesting against speed cameras? They make people drive safely.
    You would not achieve any torture of the cameraman as he doesn't give a rat's are about you and probably doesn't even notice you.
    You sound very immature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

I passed the van multiple times going over 200 km/h so your post is instantly invalid.

200 km/h on a tricycle - fair dues to ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Is there anything to be said for another punishment pass.

Love these things......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,885 ✭✭✭Odelay

Cork Lass wrote: »

Yep, that is the closest this guy has gotten to a bike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭bladespin

Del2005 wrote:
    They have cameras at the front and back so they can get you after you pass. The fact that you go by multiple times will make it easier to identify you even if your reg is hard to read, any customisation and your gear will make you identifiable. And it's the Gardaí who review the images not the bored person in the van.

Not here they don't (gosafe anyway), gardai do review images so op better hope there aren't any 'identifiers', honestly imo it's a bit silly, so many better ways to enjoy your bike.

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,252 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Don't think so, it takes a special kind of creature to do this as a job. I bet the employees are working there because they feel like heroes and it boosts their egos. Plenty of other jobs around and they specifically chose that.

I know a lad doing it about a year, year and a half maybe.

It's a bloody job. ****e hour, pay is fairly crap and he has to deal with people chucking rocks at him. He doesn't care about who he catches.

Honestly lad, you're coming across as a bit of a knob.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Sonics2k wrote: »
    I know a lad doing it about a year, year and a half maybe.

It's a bloody job. ****e hour, pay is fairly crap and he has to deal with people chucking rocks at him. He doesn't care about who he catches.

Honestly lad, you're coming across as a bit of a knob.

Yep my neighbour does that job too and is on sh1te money but needs it to pay his mortgage he couldn't give a rat's ass about the fool on the bike.

Cork Lass wrote: »
    I passed the van multiple times going over 200 km/h so your post is instantly invalid.

On my turbo busa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

That pathetic attitude says a lot about you.

That pathetic attitude says a lot about you.
    Why are you here sramen? You don't have a motorbike and just sit on boards all day and you are calling me pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

On my turbo busa

Pic or GTFO as the saying goes

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bushmanpm

...on your turbo 'Busa, OP?
    Been watching those Ghostrider videos on Youtube again?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bushmanpm

Bushmanpm wrote: »

Yes and I was inspired by him to have my own turbo busa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

He got dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Why are you here sramen? You don't have a motorbike and just sit on boards all day and you are calling me pathetic.

I'm fairly sure I was riding a motorbike long before you were born and have done so in many countries of Europe and Asia. As a consequence I can spot a dangerous biker when I see or read one.

I've had a busy and active day with hardly a thought about Boards today, thank you very much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Getting a bit hot under the collar there are we :D

I'm fairly sure I was riding a motorbike long before you were born and have done so in many countries of Europe and Asia. As a consequence I can spot a dangerous biker when I see or read one.

I've had a busy and active day with hardly a thought about Boards today, thank you very much.

After doing some investigation I have found that you are a motorcycle hater. I have seen your posts attacking bikers for filtering and many others.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,282 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Would you not just go for a spin for an hour or two with some other riders or just yourself on a day like today? I cycled to work today, 20km in 27C and very little traffic. Lovely day to be out on two wheels. I'm working a 1-1 night shift so I'm sitting in an office unfortunately and you're there trying to egg on a speed van? Waste of the sunshine to be honest...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

This you ?

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Would you not just go for a spin for an hour or two with some other riders or just yourself on a day like today? I cycled to work today, 20km in 27C and very little traffic. Lovely day to be out on two wheels. I'm working a 1-1 night shift so I'm sitting in an office unfortunately and you're there trying to egg on a speed van? Waste of the sunshine to be honest...

I would but they can't keep up with me so I always end up losing them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Seriously another ****in post just to rile people up mate......have you nothing better to do. Past user that got banned and back on here with the most stupid posts around.

I point you sir direct to my signature!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

Keep reporting and he'll go away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

I would but they can't keep up with me so I always end up losing them.

Sounds like a challenge.

I have a twin turbo busa and I'll blow you out of the water. Meet me on the N11 tonight. I'm not sure what time yet as my mam said dinner would be late

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement