Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT Swiss wheel bearing

Options
  • 18-06-2017 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a shop that would have the tooling to change the bearings in a DT Swiss R23 slpine rear wheel?
    I could buy the tools myself for around $80 + p&p plus any tax (US seller) then plus the cost of the bearings , around €10 each but then I'd have to factor in the fact I might mess it up, so I'd rather get a shop to do it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭happyhappy

Anyone know a shop that would have the tooling to change the bearings in a DT Swiss R23 slpine rear wheel?
    I could buy the tools myself for around $80 + p&p plus any tax (US seller) then plus the cost of the bearings , around €10 each but then I'd have to factor in the fact I might mess it up, so I'd rather get a shop to do it

Bikeworx in celbridge have just built me a set of race wheels with DT Swiss hubs.......could be a good place to try.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭dragratchet

Harrys bikes sell them so id imagine they'd be able to do the work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Thanks lads. I'll call a few places tomorrow

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,615 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

how many bike shops are open on sundays?

Advertisement