Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Airsoft Guns and Gear

Options
  • 18-06-2017 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

No Interested in any trades and can only collect can't deliver located In Dublin

Selling a ARES AS36C AEG -TAN only taken out of the box once still with orignal Box. It needs a 8.4V 1500mAH (2/3A) Nunchuck Battery (Not Included). Comes with 1 MAG that holds 45 Rounds of 6MM BB's. It has 3 Modes Safety / Semi / and Full Auto. Weighs about 2.6kg and Shoots at a power of 0.83 joules to 0.97 Joules BB's can range up to 145Ft Comes with a packet of 4000 20 Gram 6MM BB's Looking for 90 EURO

M9 Black Blowback ABS a Comes with 2 MAG's Holds 25 BB's the mag runs off UltraAir Gas, weighs about 0.7kg and comes with no box and has the power at 0.72 Joules Looking to Sell it for 75 EURO

Thunder B Gen-2 Airsoft Grenade slightly rusted comes with one shell and needs a Safety Pin and needs 12 gram Co2 Cartridge sand haven't got the Box Looking to sell It for 15 EURO

3X 9.6 mAH 1600 Crane Stock Battery with 2x Chargers 55Euro

Belt Holster for an M9 with an Adjustable belt 20 Euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Is the ARES AS36C blowback??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Any pics of the g36?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Colin5458

Yes it is electric blowblack ajeganwalsh

ok Ebr Sniper

Colin5458 wrote: »
    Yes it is electric blowblack ajeganwalsh

Where in dublin are you? If you upload some pictures to imgur.com and pm the link to one of the mods they'll post them up for you.

I'd be happy to offer asking once I see a few pics.

• Advertisement

I'm Based near Swords if you're familiar and I'm new here so I don't know any of the mods would it be possible I could link you in pm the imugur?

Right I'll offer asking to keep the mods happy. PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Tunatrap

50 euro for pistol

65 we're u based

Can you deliver

• Advertisement

I'm in firhouse

When ever can you

Do you have gas

Grand

Pm your num

Not Interested in any trades and can only collect can't deliver located In Dublin

Selling a ARES AS36C AEG -TAN only taken out of the box once still with orignal Box. It needs a 8.4V 1500mAH (2/3A) Nunchuck Battery (Not Included). Comes with 1 MAG that holds 45 Rounds of 6MM BB's. It has 3 Modes Safety / Semi / and Full Auto. Weighs about 2.6kg and Shoots at a power of 0.83 joules to 0.97 Joules BB's can range up to 145Ft Comes with a packet of 4000 20 Gram 6MM BB's Looking for 70 EURO

M9 Black Blowback ABS a Comes with 2 MAG's Holds 25 BB's the mag runs off UltraAir Gas, weighs about 0.7kg and comes with no box and has the power at 0.72 Joules Looking to Sell it for 55 EURO

Thunder B Gen-2 Airsoft Grenade slightly rusted comes with one shell and needs a Safety Pin and needs 12 gram Co2 Cartridge sand haven't got the Box Looking to sell It for 10 EURO

3X 9.6 mAH 1600 Crane Stock Battery with 2x Chargers 35Euro

Belt Holster for an M9 with an Adjustable belt 10 Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭huggygtir

Hi would you post to cork? After the g36 if it's still there? Could pay via PayPal I cover fees

Hi there sure just as long as you have no problems paying first sure thing. I need to get back to you about posting if that's ok?

I have not problem with that. Last g36 I posted cost about 10euros to post. Send me a pm once you have a price

So its about 9 euro for post is that ok?

• Advertisement

Cool if you pm me your PayPal I'll sort it out

Not Interested in any trades and can only collect or Post

Selling a ARES AS36C AEG -TAN only taken out of the box once still with orignal Box. It needs a 8.4V 1500mAH (2/3A) Nunchuck Battery (Not Included). Comes with 1 MAG that holds 45 Rounds of 6MM BB's. It has 3 Modes Safety / Semi / and Full Auto. Weighs about 2.6kg and Shoots at a power of 0.83 joules to 0.97 Joules BB's can range up to 145Ft Comes with a packet of 4000 20 Gram 6MM BB's Looking for 70 EURO
    Sold

M9 Black Blowback ABS a Comes with 2 MAG's Holds 25 BB's the mag runs off UltraAir Gas, weighs about 0.7kg and comes with no box and has the power at 0.72 Joules Looking to Sell it for 55 EURO

Thunder B Gen-2 Airsoft Grenade slightly rusted comes with one shell and needs a Safety Pin and needs 12 gram Co2 Cartridge sand haven't got the Box Looking to sell It for 10 EURO

3X 9.6 mAH 1600 Crane Stock Battery with 2x Chargers 35Euro

M9 Black Blowback ABS a Comes with 2 MAG's Holds 25 BB's the mag runs off UltraAir Gas, weighs about 0.7kg and comes with no box and has the power at 0.72 Joules Looking to Sell it for 40 EURO

3X 9.6 mAH 1600 Crane Stock Battery with 2x Chargers 25Euro

S-Thunder AGL-SB02 Pistol Grip Launcher Comes with 1x M203 / 40mm Gas Powerd Grenade and Has its box Looking for 35 Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭puskad

Hi Colin did you mean 9.6 volt 1600 mah batteries.have they been used much.if not and in good nick minus the chargers don't need them what price.

Hi Puskad Yeah sorry I'll make sure that I change and one of them was only really used about 10-20 times and the other two haven't been used more than once and I'd give you them for 30

Hi Colin in a previous post you have them priced at 25 euros. If you track back you'll see that price.for 30 if you will post ill take them.once price is given you have to stick to it on the site .let me know bro.

Hi Puskad

I see that yes. I found an extra battery same type if you're interested I'll give it all to you for 40 Including Postage if you that's what you want pm me your address

No thanks all the best with the sale

No Interested in any trades and can only collect can't deliver but can post located In Dublin

Green Spray painted fully M9 Blowback ABS a Comes with 1 MAG Holds 25 BB's the mag runs off UltraAir Gas , weighs about 0.7kg and comes with no box and has the power at 0.72 Joules Looking to Sell it for 30 EURO

Green STI TacMaster Blowback Gas but spray painted green and its half black. Comes with one mag that holds 24 BB's Runs off UtraAir Gas. Weighs about 0.8kg and shoots at a Power of 0.85 Joules has no Box. Looking for 40 Euro

M9 Black Blowback ABS a Comes with 2 MAG's Holds 25 BB's the mag runs off UltraAir Gas, weighs about 0.7kg and comes with no box and has the power at 0.72 Joules Looking to Sell it for 30 EURO

4X 9.6 V 1600 Crane Stock Battery with 2x Chargers 30Euro

S-Thunder AGL-SB02 Pistol Grip Launcher Comes with 1x M203 / 40mm Gas Powerd Grenade and Has its box Looking for 25 Euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭dzzope

Are those lipo batteries? what connector is on them?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement